A natural skin lightening/whitening agent works by slowly releasing hydroquinone through hydrolysis. It is the more effective, faster and safer approach to promoting skin-brightening and an even skin tone on all skin types. Alpha-Arbutin also minimizes liver spots and meets all the requirements of a modern skin-brightening, Kojic Acid prevents + treats dark spots while glycolic helps exfoliate dead surface skin plus supports natural cellular turnover revealing a more youthful, revitalized complexion.
Alpha-Arbutin Brightening Cream
- Has fewer side effects than hydroquinone.
- Helps to clear the skin
- Treat stains hyperpigmentation, melasma, sun spots
- Minimizes liver spots
- Suitable for Brown and dark skin
2% Alpha-Arbutin - A natural skin lightening/whitening agent that also reduces the look of spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- 3% Kojic Acid - Promotes skin lightening and helps establishing an even skin tone on all skin types.
- 5% Glycolic Acid - Effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin