Hydroquinone is an effective lightening agent used by dermatologists and aestheticians. hydroquinone cream is referred to as a “bleaching cream” because of its ability to lighten skin tone but there is no bleach in any of these products. Hydroquinone bleaching cream is used to reduce the appearance of age spots, freckles, and other skin discolorations. It works by reducing the amount of pigment created in skin, which makes it look lighter.
Hydroquinone Cream USP, 8% Skin Bleaching Cream
- Reduces the amount of pigment created in skin, which makes it look lighter.
- Lightens dark patches of skin
- Helps even out the color of your skin
- Help your skin look younger and dewier, with a glow
- HYDROQUINONE 8%- used to treat such conditions and to help even out the color of your skin.
- NIACINAMIDE - Minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores and improves “orange peel” textured skin. Restore skin’s defenses against moisture loss and dehydration while
visibly evening out skin tone and discolorations from sun damage.
- AZELIC ACID - help improve tone and texture — and particularly to treat acne and rosacea.